"My mouth can’t translate the things my heart says."
— Jin Akanishi (via nevahmind)
(Source: solonishi-jin, via whyhellokimberly)
"I’m constantly torn between this overwhelming desire to know more about myself and the desire to erase everything I think I am."
— Pavana पवन (via aestheticintrovert)
"Don’t be reckless with other people’s hearts, and don’t put up with people that are reckless with yours."
— Mary Schmich (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
"When “i” is replaced with “we” even illness becomes wellness."
— Malcolm X (via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)
(Source: nargessi, via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
— Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
"So, do it. Decide. Is this the life you want to live? Is this the person you want to love? Is this the best you can be? Can you be stronger? Kinder? More Compassionate? Decide. Breathe in. Breathe out and decide."
— (via soul-runner)
(Source: whilde-daisi, via organicallygorgeous)